A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmund Cheung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmund Cheung, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheung graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Cheung has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
- Kaiser Fdn Hosps - Harbor City & Carson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmund Wai-Man Cheung MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edmund W. Cheung practice?
- Dr. Edmund Cheung has 1 office location.
Dr. Edmund Cheung practices Internal Medicine near Harbor City, CA.
See Harbor City Internists.