Dr. Edmund Chitwood Is this you?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 30th, 2014

humiliated & 0 stars...

Came in my e r room.more concerned treating me like some criminal since already presribed legally for chronic desease. I was in there for my bulging disc, legs tingling,.did not even call for x ray. Sent home Feeling so degraded and left with my spine condition feeling worse than ever. My hospital was henrico doctors but wanted to try this one since local people knew where to pick me up and had great repore on previous visit. I urge you if you really need professional care for you and loved ones..atleast call ahead..make sure he is not in or go to another hospital. I am a upstanding citizen and left there humiliated and no medical care.

July 11th, 2014