A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmund Chong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chong
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmund Chong, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chong graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Chong has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmund Chong MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Edmund Chong practice?
- Dr. Edmund Chong has 1 office location.
Dr. Edmund Chong practices Otolaryngology near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Otolaryngologists.