A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmund Cibas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmund Cibas, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Carcinoma in Situ
- Cervical Tumor (Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Kidney Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Pleural Neoplasms)
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Surgical Pathology
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer (Papillary Carcinoma)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cibas graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cibas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cibas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edmund S. Cibas practice?
Dr. Edmund Cibas practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Cytopathology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pathologists.