A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmund Coyne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmund Coyne, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Coyne graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Coyne has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Trinity Health - Terrace Park Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Coyne accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan