A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmund Coyne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmund Coyne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coyne
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coyne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmund Coyne, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Coyne graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Coyne has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Trinity Health - Terrace Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmund P Coyne FACC, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Edmund P. Coyne practice?
- Dr. Edmund Coyne has 1 office location.
Dr. Edmund Coyne practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Davenport, IA.
See Davenport Internists and Davenport Cardiologists.