A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmund Coyne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmund Coyne is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coyne
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coyne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmund Coyne, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Coyne graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Coyne has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Trinity Health - Terrace Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmund P Coyne FACC, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Edmund P. Coyne practice?
- Dr. Edmund Coyne has 7 office locations.
Dr. Edmund Coyne practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Davenport, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Silvis, IL and Rock Island, IL.
See Davenport Internists and Davenport Cardiologists.