Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edmund Coyne
Dr. Edmund Coyne, MD, FACC, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in Davenport, IA, with another office in Moline, IL. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Coyne is affiliated with Hammond-Henry Hospital, Mercy Hospital of Franciscan Sisters and Genesis Medical Center, West Central Park. He speaks English.
Dr. Edmund Coyne has the following 4 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Edmund Coyne is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Davenport, IA.
Dr. Jon Robken
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Davenport, IA 0 mi39
Dr. Michael Gimbel III
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Davenport, IA 0 mi17
Dr. William Witcik
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Davenport, IA 0 mi30