Dr. Edmund Delgado Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Edmund Delgado?

Great doctor!

Posted on November 9th, 2017

Great doctor and staff. Would recommend him to anyone.

PATIENT

Posted on November 1st, 2016

very nice DR. I recommend him, and the staff very profesional.

Posted on May 31st, 2016

I am utterly disappointed in the fact that I have faithfully gone this doctor's office for over 10 years. I called to make an appointment and was refused the opportunity to see a doctor over $25 for a SO-CALLED NO SHOW BALANCE. I have NEVER had a balance prior to this one incident. They were not budging even though I really needed to see the doctor. NEEDLESS TO SAY my time with them is OVER!!!!

Posted on May 3rd, 2016

Would never trust anyone else. He makes you feel so comfortable, great personality, easy to talk to, and great sense of humor which makes every visit calm and easy.

Moved on from this guy!

Posted on May 19th, 2014

My doctor left Family Medical Center so I was moved over to Dr. Delgado, but I always saw the nurse practitioner. The first time I had ever met him, I found him to be arrogant and rude. I was going through a break-up after two years and was suffering from anxiety and I had requested a higher dosage of the anxiety medication that I was prescribed because I was taking two a day. I do not have an addictive personality and knew that I wouldn't even need the pills for much longer, but he would not refill my prescription and instead wanted to put me on anti-depressants which I didn't feel I needed because I didn't feel depressed and I knew, again, that I would be fine in a very short period of time. I also couldn't believe his comment when I told him why I was having anxiety which was "you should stop dating." After an attempt to try and refill my prescription at the original dosage through my pharmacy, he terminated me from the clinic so I couldn't even go to another doctor there. The job of doctor is to help, not hurt. What a jerk!

Didn't consider what I felt was wrong

Posted on February 21st, 2013

It was very easy to get an appointment. He is kind and courteous, however I do not believe he listened to me and the way I felt my body was acting. Things went well until we disagreed on something I was very sure about. Time for a new doc because we did not see eye to eye.

The best!

Posted on August 19th, 2012

I recommend him to my family and all my friends.

Posted on July 24th, 2012

He is a great Dr

Posted on December 10th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr Delgado for several years now, he is always a pleasure to visit with. He has always been caring,interested and professional. I would recommend him without any hesitations. :)

Posted on December 15th, 2009

I highly recommend Dr. Edmund "Frank" Delgado. His professionalism and can-do attitude are second-to-none.

Posted on June 19th, 2017