A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmund Duthie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmund Duthie, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Functional Assessment
Education & Awards
Dr. Duthie graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Duthie has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Duthie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 5 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edmund H. Duthie practice?
Dr. Edmund Duthie practices Geriatric Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Geriatric Doctors.