A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmund Duthie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Geriatric Functional Assessment.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Duthie graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Duthie has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Memorial Lutheran Hospital
- Children`s Hospital of Wisconsin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Duthie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 5 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Edmund Duthie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edmund H. Duthie practice?
Dr. Edmund Duthie practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Duluth, MN.
See Milwaukee Internists and Milwaukee Geriatric Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ed Duthie, Dr. Eddie Duthie, Dr. Eddy Duthie, Dr. Edmond Duthie