A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmund Duthie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmund Duthie is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmund Duthie, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Geriatric Functional Assessment
Education & Awards
Dr. Duthie graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Duthie has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmund H Duthie MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edmund H. Duthie practice?
- Dr. Edmund Duthie has 1 office location.
Dr. Edmund Duthie practices Geriatric Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Geriatric Doctors.