A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmund Duthie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmund Duthie is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duthie
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Duthie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmund Duthie, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Geriatric Functional Assessment
Education & Awards
Dr. Duthie graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Duthie has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmund H Duthie MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edmund H. Duthie practice?
- Dr. Edmund Duthie has 1 office location.
Dr. Edmund Duthie practices Geriatric Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Geriatric Doctors.