A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmund Evangelista:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmund Evangelista is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Evangelista
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Evangelista Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmund Evangelista, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Evangelista graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Evangelista has 8 hospital affiliations:
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmund Salgado Evangelista MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edmund S. Evangelista practice?
- Dr. Edmund Evangelista has 1 office location.
Dr. Edmund Evangelista practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Mission Viejo, CA.
See Mission Viejo Physiatrists and Mission Viejo Sports Medicine Doctors.