A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmund Evangelista:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmund Evangelista is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmund Evangelista, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Evangelista graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Evangelista has 8 hospital affiliations:
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmund Salgado Evangelista MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edmund S. Evangelista practice?
- Dr. Edmund Evangelista has 1 office location.
Dr. Edmund Evangelista practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Mission Viejo, CA.
See Mission Viejo Physiatrists, Mission Viejo Pain Management Doctors, and Mission Viejo Sports Medicine Doctors.