Dr. Edmund Evangelista MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 4 reviews

March 18th, 2016
Great Doctor!
As somebody who used to own a company that covertly recorded and utilized "game film" of customer service and sales experiences to conduct training workshops tailored to improve the quality of interactions with interfacing staff, I am acutely sensitive and well qualified to speak regarding the subtle details that have such a profound impact on a company’s reputation in customer-centric areas. I am very impressed with the perfect balance of friendliness and professionalism that I encountered throughout my treatment at Community Orthopedic. If I were asked to come up with a criticism of any aspect of my experience, I honestly would not be able. Everyone I encountered was awesome, and I was made to feel like any one of the staff would have gone above and beyond the call of duty for me. I am not an easy customer. I have high standards, ask a lot of questions, am unnervingly careful about verifying every aspect of my treatment and costs in advance, etc. Many places I have been either drop the ball in meeting my expectations or grow impatient with my requests. Community Ortho scored glowing marks in both of these areas. Of special note was Dr. Edmund Evangelista’s outstanding bedside manner. He really listens to his patients and is very thorough in his methodology of getting to the root cause. While in his office, you get the feeling that he really cares. He is professional, intelligent, humble, considerate, and makes you feel important. I was very nervous about having a procedure done that I was told could be pretty painful. Dr. Evangelista patiently answered a barrage of my questions, and explained what he was doing every step of the way. His careful execution seemed very gentle. I was both relieved and grateful to get out of there with very little pain at all. I would definitely recommend Community Orthopedic and Dr. Evangelista to anyone in need of relevant services. The group is noticeably well run, and the staff is a paradigm of excellence in customer service and professionalism.

June 1st, 2015
Dr E is wonderful. I have been pain free for two years now. What a gift.

April 29th, 2014
Review
Was referred here for pain managment. Dr. Evangalista spent a huge amount of time listening and asking questions. Seemed to just take in the information but when it came to actually helping he offered no treatment option but rather just referred it out to someone else. Felt like he just passed me off to another dr because he didn't want to deal with my case.

October 5th, 2008
Best doctor I've ever had for my back pain
He uses advanced technology to treat my back. I trust him 100% with my healthcare.