Dr Edmund Fisher Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr Edmund Fisher?

Posted on November 7th, 2017

I cannot believe the difference after sinus surgery from Dr. Fisher. Ihavent been able to breath or sleep through the nigh. I was dizzy for at least 10 years. Went to the ear instutitue and nothing. I had sinus surgery last Wednesday 10.25.17. I sleep through the night because I can now breathe. All of my dizziness and off balance is gone. I'm beyond pleased and happy with my results.Thank you Dr. Fisher, you're the best

Posted on October 5th, 2017

Doc Fisher has been doing my botox and fillers for a while now. He is an artist when it comes to placement. Which is everything.

Efficient

Posted on October 2nd, 2017

Dr. Fisher was extremely professional, a pleasure to have him work with my child, and one of the few willing to take on my child's case. THANK YOU Dr. Fisher!!

Efficient

Posted on October 2nd, 2017

Thanks, Dr. Fisher!

Posted on September 18th, 2017

First visit for my disabled sis. Friendly staff and thorough appointment/cleaning. Follow up appointment made - thankful to have found a good ENT in town.

First visit experience

Posted on September 18th, 2017

Received the care that was expected and look forward to the follow-up to care that is needed

Thanks, Dr. Fisher!