Dr. Edmund Fisher, MD
Otolaryngology / Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
Great show details Great
by Anonymous on Jul 26th, 2016 on doctor.com

Experience was overall good. He was able to help my son breath

Read Full Review at doctor.com
newpatient experience helpful show details newpatient experience helpful
by donna g. on Jun 15th, 2016 on doctor.com

goodexperience

professional show details professional
by Noah C. on Jun 15th, 2016 on doctor.com

professional and fast

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Doc is the man show details Doc is the man
by duran e. on Jun 9th, 2016 on doctor.com

Dr Fisher knows what he is doing to my ears.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Dr Fisher is wonderful. Kind, professional, very experienced. Every visit has been smooth without any issues. show details Dr Fisher is wonderful. Kind, professional, very experienced. Every visit has been smooth without any issues.
by Anonymous on Jun 7th, 2016 on doctor.com

Can not say enough about this Doctor and the staff. They are wonderful. Kind, professional. Go out of there way to help and make my father feel at ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
they give great service show details they give great service
by christine c. on Jun 7th, 2016 on doctor.com

he was very caring and thoroughly

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Excellent! show details Excellent!
by Tamara T. on Jun 1st, 2016 on doctor.com

Excellent!

Read Full Review at doctor.com
The doctor was very easy to understand and he has excellent staff. I suffered from sleep apnea and had a fractured nose that wouldn't allow for normal breathing. i am very happy with my results. show details The doctor was very easy to understand and he has excellent staff. I suffered from sleep apnea and had a fractured nose that wouldn't allow for normal breathing. i am very happy with my results.
by joaquin c. on May 25th, 2016 on doctor.com

Dr.Fisher explained everything and answered all of my questions and concerns. i was cared for and my anxiety was relieved throughout the entire proces ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
My visit and surgery with Dr. Fisher has gone well. show details My visit and surgery with Dr. Fisher has gone well.
by Yolanda . on May 24th, 2016 on doctor.com

The staff has been kind.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
My visits & surgery with Dr. Fisher has gone well. show details My visits & surgery with Dr. Fisher has gone well.
by Anonymous on May 24th, 2016 on doctor.com

The staff has been kind.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
good surfery,good results. show details good surfery,good results.
by george r. on May 24th, 2016 on doctor.com

its was a good experience.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
very informative show details very informative
by Anonymous on May 17th, 2016 on doctor.com

good experience overall.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Amazing experience with cosmetic rhinoplasty, couldn't be happier with the doctor or results. show details Amazing experience with cosmetic rhinoplasty, couldn't be happier with the doctor or results.
by Anonymous on May 11th, 2016 on doctor.com

Dr. Fisher had great bedside manners and made me feel so comfortable before, during, and after surgery. I am very happy with the results only one week ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Septoplasty Surgery at its finest show details Septoplasty Surgery at its finest
by Nataly F. on May 5th, 2016 on doctor.com

Dr.Fisher is such a great doctor. From appointments to the surgery and follow up checkups, he always cared for my well-being. I knew i was in good han ...

Good Experience show details Good Experience
by P. G. on May 4th, 2016 on doctor.com

had breathing problems and a minor in office procedure took care of my problem. No more snoring. Now I have a happy wife and happy life!

Confidence show details Confidence
by Teresa J. on Apr 28th, 2016 on doctor.com

I trust him completely.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Dr. Fisher is an excellent ENT. I had excellent results from my last surgery and after our dog fractured my nose, I knew without hesitation that I would see Dr. Fisher again. show details Dr. Fisher is an excellent ENT. I had excellent results from my last surgery and after our dog fractured my nose, I knew without hesitation that I would see Dr. Fisher again.
by Tamara T. on Apr 4th, 2016 on doctor.com

I highly recommend Dr. Fisher

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Great service from Dr. Fisher and staff!! Both courteous and professional show details Great service from Dr. Fisher and staff!! Both courteous and professional
by Leticia M. on Mar 29th, 2016 on doctor.com

I've always had a positive experience in their care..

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Excellent experience! show details Excellent experience!
by Dana S. on Mar 17th, 2016 on doctor.com

Dr. Fischer and his staff provide exceptional service in a relaxing setting.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
He is an artist! show details He is an artist!
by K. G. on Mar 7th, 2016 on doctor.com

Came in to get my lips done. He was very gentle and made the process very easy going. My lips look great!

Not Recommended show details Not Recommended
Nov 6th, 2015

Brought in CT's to review, only reviewed one said nothing was broken per report. The second one which I had to tell him showed fracture etc. He focused more on wanting to cross-sell me scar reduction cream. As a medical professional, I could not in good conscious recommend him. If you want to be an ENT, then focus on your patients need, not ways to cross-sell dermatology products.

Unhappy Patient show details Unhappy Patient
by optional on Sep 14th, 2014

I left office really unhappy I would not recommend him to any friends or family members. Dr. really rude to his staff. Terrible bedside matter.

Terrible Experience! show details Terrible Experience!
May 8th, 2013

Terrible experience with Dr. Fisher. I would highly not recommend him for ear, nose, and throat issues. I was completely misdiagnosed and he acted like a brat to hospital staff before surgery. To top it off, I was injured both times I went into surgery. I should have learned my lesson the first time. Completely disappointed!

Laser show details Laser
Mar 1st, 2011

The laser that Dr. Fisher has is amazing! It is a one time treatment only. Its been 1 year since my treatment and I look better everyday.

I can breath show details I can breath
Oct 6th, 2008

Thank you again Dr. Fisher. I never really noticed that I couldn't breath out of my nose. After going to him for sinus problems, he told me that I needed surgery due to have a deviated nasal. Now that it's been a few months I'm feeling great.