Dr Edmund Fisher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr Edmund Fisher?

Seasonal Allergies

Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.

Have you seen Dr Edmund Fisher?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 18th, 2017

Thanks, Dr. Fisher!

First visit for my disabled sis. Friendly staff and thorough appointment/cleaning. Follow up appointment made - thankful to have found a good ENT in town.

September 18th, 2017

First visit experience

Received the care that was expected and look forward to the follow-up to care that is needed

how happy can I be ?

Been Dr Fisher's patient for many many years! He is the best and I am not just saying that either! My favorite doctor I actually first came to him with an ear problem that he fixed and now I come for all my beauty aid needs! He is a perfectionist and an artist. He acts like he has all the time in the world with me and I am very high maintenance too! Love this Doctor

Excellent Care

Dr. was very attentive and personable. Really paid attention to my needs.

Good Visit

my visit was very informative, explained to me exactly want i have been telling my primary doctor that i have a major problem with my sinus. He was right to the point and the staff was very friendly.

Excellent Care

Dr. was very attentive and personable. Really paid attention to my needs.