Dr. Edmund Fisher MD Patient Reviews

• Otolaryngology Bakersfield, CA

May 27th, 2017
DR. Fisher is a great doctor and surgeon
I trust him completely. He and his staff really care and you can feel it by the way they treat you. I chose to have him do my cosmetic surgery and I am completely satisfied with the results. I moved away years ago and still travel to see him for any cosmetic needs/wants. He is the only cosmetic surgeon I trust.

May 26th, 2017

May 26th, 2017

May 22nd, 2017
Love Love going to see Dr.Fisher. No drama around here. Get in and out. Staff awesome!
Always a pleasure . He is never in a hurry. The staff is always in step with what is going on there . I never have to wait long. I have been coming here for 3yrs and recommend him frequently.

Best experience !!!
Dr. Fisher took his time on explaining the process and was a perfectionist! I highly recommend him to all my friends and family! Thank you again

May 22nd, 2017
Dr. Fisher is a miracle worker and is my angel on earth. What an amazing transformation
I was very anxious about getting my nose fixed however it came to a point were it was affecting my breathing and continuous infections. I had no idea the results would be this outstanding. Its been 2 weeks and I feel like a new person. My confidence/self esteem has sky rocketed. Thank you Dr. Fisher for your caring spirit and overall love for what you do. You're my HERO!!!!!

March 9th, 2017

February 9th, 2017
good docter had answer for all the problems i had
doctor know what he is doing i feel like i was in good hands

February 9th, 2017
Septoplasty, Nasal Polyp removal, and Rhinoplasty
Dr. Fisher did a great job on a fairly difficult septoplasty and removal of nasal polyp. He also performed rhinoplasty and the results have been very good. I would recommend Dr. Fisher. The actually surgery was a breeze and Dr. FIsher uses a very nice surgical center that you will be comfortable in.

January 24th, 2017
Dr. Fisher was an amazing person very gentle and kind , will recommend his service to family and friends !!!!

November 3rd, 2016