A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmund Funai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmund Funai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmund Funai, MD is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Pregnancy Complications
- Pregnancy-Induced Hypertension
- Premature Labor
Education & Awards
Dr. Funai graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Funai has 11 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- NYU Hospitals Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmund Funai MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edmund Funai practice?
- Dr. Edmund Funai has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edmund Funai practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT.
See Columbus Obstetricians & Gynecologists.