Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edmund Ganal
Dr. Edmund Ganal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Milford, CT, with other offices in Newport, RI and Wakefield, RI. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and General Practice. Dr. Ganal is affiliated with Newport Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Edmund Ganal has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Edmund Ganal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Milford, CT.
Dr. John Mullen
New Milford, CT 0 mi24
Dr. Anthony Viola
New Milford, CT 0 mi41
Dr. Daniel George
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
New Milford, CT 0 mi30