Dr. Edmund Ganal Is this you?

1.8

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Edmund Ganal?

He just doesn't care

Posted on October 14th, 2017

Went to him for back pain. He told me to continue physical therapy I was already doing and come back in 6 weeks. I had told him that I am in constant pain. A couple days later my leg and foot went numb so I went back to him. He told me if I was "pissing my pants and couldn't walk" he would be concerned. Told me to come back in 7 weeks. Completely ignores the fact that I am miserable every day because I am in such discomfort. Asked me what I wanted to do , physical therapy, chiropractor, pain management. How would I know? Isn't that why I am seeing a doctor? So he can tell me? So thankfully I now have a referral to a different doctor and will never go back to this guy. Ah forgot to mention I was also having back spasms and my legs jumping around on their own and he ignored that as well. Told me to lose weight. I've lost 80 pounds in the past year. I don't have an issue with the practice as a whole. Just this one. Thanks doc!

Posted on May 23rd, 2017

Wasn't able to make a diagnosis of my condition. When I suggested one, he then agreed with me.

not interested in patients more interested in making money

Posted on April 3rd, 2016

Seemed like he was in a hurry didn't answer questions, report was unclear and inaccurate.

Posted on August 30th, 2015