A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmund Hornstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmund Hornstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmund Hornstein, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Hornstein graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Hornstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Berkshire Medical Center Inc
- Fairview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmund Henry Hornstein DO and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Edmund H. Hornstein practice?
- Dr. Edmund Hornstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edmund Hornstein practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Pittsfield, MA.
See Pittsfield Internists and Pittsfield Rheumatologists.