Dr. Edmund Henry Hornstein MD and DO is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Pathology, and Pediatric Rheumatology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmund Hornstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmund Hornstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmund Hornstein, MD, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Arthritis and Rheumatic Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hornstein graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hornstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Berkshire Medical Center Inc
- Fairview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hornstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 43 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
More Accepted Insurance