A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmund Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmund Kaplan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kaplan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmund Steven Kaplan MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Edmund S. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Edmund Kaplan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edmund Kaplan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.