A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmund Kassis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmund Kassis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kassis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kassis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmund Kassis, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kassis graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kassis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmund Kassis MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edmund Kassis practice?
- Dr. Edmund Kassis has 5 office locations.
Dr. Edmund Kassis practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Mount Vernon, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH and Bucyrus, OH.
See Mount Vernon Surgeons.