A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmund Kassis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmund Kassis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kassis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kassis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmund Kassis, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kassis graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kassis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmund Kassis MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edmund Kassis practice?
- Dr. Edmund Kassis has 5 office locations.
Dr. Edmund Kassis practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Mount Vernon, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH and Bucyrus, OH.
See Mount Vernon Surgeons.