A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmund Kerut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmund Kerut is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kerut
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Kerut Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmund Kerut, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Cancer
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Myocardial Diseases
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerut graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kerut has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- Meadowcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmund Kenneth Kerut FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edmund K. Kerut practice?
- Dr. Edmund Kerut has 1 office location.
Dr. Edmund Kerut practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Marrero, LA.
See Marrero Internists and Marrero Cardiologists.