A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmund Kerut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmund Kerut is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmund Kerut, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Cancer
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Myocardial Diseases
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerut graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kerut has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Meadowcrest Hospital
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmund Kenneth Kerut MD and FACC is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Edmund K. Kerut practice?
- Dr. Edmund Kerut has 5 office locations.
Dr. Edmund Kerut practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Marrero, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Gretna, LA and Arabi, LA.
See Marrero Internists and Marrero Cardiologists.