Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edmund Kerut
Dr. Edmund Kerut, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Marrero, LA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kerut is affiliated with West Jefferson Medical Center, Ochsner Medical Center West Bank and Tulane University Hospital & Clinic. Dr. Kerut has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Edmund Kerut has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Edmund Kerut is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marrero, LA.
Dr. Stephen Laguardia
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Marrero, LA 0 mi11
Dr. Trac Le
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Marrero, LA 0 mi32
Dr. Brian Cospolich
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Marrero, LA 0 mi23