A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmund Simon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmund Simon, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Simon graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Simon has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Simon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 5 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan