A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmund Simon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmund Simon is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmund Simon, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Simon graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Simon has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmund Lloyd Simon MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Edmund L. Simon practice?
- Dr. Edmund Simon has 5 office locations.
Dr. Edmund Simon practices Radiation Oncology near Canton, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Cumming, GA and Austell, GA.
See Canton Radiologists.