Learn more about Dr. Edmund Lacour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmund Lacour is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lacour
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lacour Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmund Lacour, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lacour graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lacour has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Alabama Medical Center
- Flowers Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmund Gerard Lacour MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Edmund G. Lacour practice?
- Dr. Edmund Lacour has 1 office location.
Dr. Edmund Lacour practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Dothan, AL.
See Dothan Internists and Dothan Rheumatologists.