A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmund Lacour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmund Lacour is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmund Lacour, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lacour graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lacour has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Alabama Medical Center
- Flowers Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmund Gerard Lacour MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Edmund G. Lacour practice?
- Dr. Edmund Lacour has 1 office location.
Dr. Edmund Lacour practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Dothan, AL.
See Dothan Internists and Dothan Rheumatologists.