A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmund Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmund Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmund Lee, MD, PHD, FAAD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Lee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 7 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edmund S. Lee practice?
Dr. Edmund Lee practices Dermatology near Huntington, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Huntington Dermatologists.