A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmund Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmund Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmund Lee, FAAD, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Lee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmund S Lee FAAD, MD, and PHD is a male Dermatologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Edmund S. Lee practice?
- Dr. Edmund Lee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edmund Lee practices Dermatology near Huntington, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Huntington Dermatologists.