A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmund Leff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmund Leff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmund Leff, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leff graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Leff has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmund Leff MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edmund Leff practice?
- Dr. Edmund Leff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edmund Leff practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Surgeons.