A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Edmund Lowrie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmund Lowrie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure (Uremia)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Protein-Energy Malnutrition
- Renal Hypertension
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowrie graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.