A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmund Mandel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmund Mandel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mandel
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Mandel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmund Mandel, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandel graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Mandel has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmund Mandel MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Edmund Mandel practice?
- Dr. Edmund Mandel has 6 office locations.
Dr. Edmund Mandel practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Howard Beach, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.