A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmund Pascual:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmund Pascual is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmund Pascual, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pascual graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Pascual has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pascual accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edmund Pascual practice?
Dr. Edmund Pascual practices Pediatrics near West Covina, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA.
See West Covina Pediatricians.