A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmund Pascual:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmund Pascual is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmund Pascual, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pascual graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Pascual has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmund O Pascual MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Edmund O. Pascual practice?
- Dr. Edmund Pascual has 1 office location.
Dr. Edmund Pascual practices Pediatrics near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Pediatricians.