A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmund Pribitkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmund Pribitkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmund Pribitkin, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pribitkin graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Pribitkin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pribitkin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edmund A. Pribitkin practice?
Dr. Edmund Pribitkin practices Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Blue Bell, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists, Philadelphia Surgeons, and Philadelphia Plastic Surgeons.