Dr. Edmund Rhett Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Gynecology Mount Pleasant, SC

no change

August 25th, 2015
The Best Doctor
Dr. Rhett is a wonderful, caring doctor and he has a great staff. He is extremely thorough...more so that any doctor I've ever had. He is the best. Everyone that works there seems happy and that helps to make all his patients feel happy.

July 3rd, 2015
Good choice
Have gone to Dr Rhett for many years. He did my surgery and my recuperation was minimal because he told me ways to prevent soreness. I have always been 100% pleased with him and his staff.

February 23rd, 2015
Took the time with me.
I had the opportunity to do an initial consultation with Dr. Rhett's Nurse Practitioner, Gene Blake. It was thorough and individualized. She spent time with me, had options to address my concerns and was able to provide a transparent document of what each would cost. Dr. Rhett will be doing my ablation in the in house surgery center. I waited so long to do this, but they made it seem less daunting with everything right there... and affordable.

February 21st, 2015
This is an amazing practice. I went for a hormone consul and was fascinated with this practice. They have it all. Even their own accredited surgery center.

November 13th, 2012
All that a physician should be!
I consider Dr. Edmund Rhett to be an outstanding physician as well as a gentleman, a scholar, and an absolute pleasure to have as my personal physician. I have recommended Dr.Rhett countless times since my very first appointment with him 32 years ago...when his hair was black! He literally saved the lives of my girlfriend and her dangerously premature son - 21 years ago. My teenage daughter started her annual exams with Dr.Rhett 3yrs ago; he saved her life! She's now on track living a wonderful healthy life. If we could say this about all physicians, this crazy world would be a much better place. God Bless You Dr. Rhett.