A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmund Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmund Kim, Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmund Kim, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Joan Glancy Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmund Sung Joon Kim MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Edmund S. Kim practice?
- Dr. Edmund Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Edmund Kim practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lawrenceville, GA.
See Lawrenceville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.