A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmund Sonnenblick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sonnenblick
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sonnenblick Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Diabetic Macular Edema
Type 2 Diabetes
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmund Sonnenblick, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Diabetic Vascular Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Endomyocardial Fibrosis
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Left Ventricular Hypertrophy
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Sonnenblick graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Sonnenblick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmund Hiram Sonnenblick DO and MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edmund H. Sonnenblick practice?
- Dr. Edmund Sonnenblick has 1 office location.
Dr. Edmund Sonnenblick practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists.