A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmund Sonnenblick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sonnenblick
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sonnenblick Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Type 2 Diabetes
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmund Sonnenblick, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Diabetic Vascular Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Endomyocardial Fibrosis
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Left Ventricular Hypertrophy
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Sonnenblick graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Sonnenblick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmund Hiram Sonnenblick DO and MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edmund H. Sonnenblick practice?
- Dr. Edmund Sonnenblick has 1 office location.
Dr. Edmund Sonnenblick practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists.