A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmund Suski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmund Suski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmund Suski, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Suski graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Suski has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmund Thaddeus Suski MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Edmund T. Suski practice?
- Dr. Edmund Suski has 1 office location.
Dr. Edmund Suski practices Ophthalmology near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Ophthalmologists.