A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmund Suski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmund Suski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmund Suski, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Suski graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Suski has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Suski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edmund T. Suski practice?
Dr. Edmund Suski practices Ophthalmology near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Ophthalmologists.