Obstetricians & Gynecologists

371 Merrick Rd
Ste 203
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
516-766-7626
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

|  Unsatisfied EX patient  |  show details
by Jennifer on Jun 25th, 2013

I am pregnant with my first child and met with dr Tomlinson for the first time last month. He seemed as if he had done this a million times and just rushed through his spheel of what not to eat and what not to do while pregnant. He spoke so fast that my fiance and I almost couldn't understand him. I felt rushed out of his office. A week later I called and left a message on there appointment answering machine with my name and number for a second prenatal appointment. I spoke clearly as the message states and I am still waiting for a return call from the office to schedule my appointment 2 weeks later!! Needless to say I switched doctors in the interim and am very happy with dr Gary Levine of long island women's health center in Mineola who took his time with me and was very friendly and professional. Another thing that annoys me is that dr Tomlinson did my Pap smear without anyone else present in the room. This made me feel very uncomfortable as I was always told that a female nurse should always be present if your gyno is a male. I wouldn't recommend this office to anyone!

|  Pregnancy  |  show details
Jul 9th, 2012

This doctor was very unprofessional, he never called me back. I was high risk in my pregnancy so I switched to Dr. Johnston and have never been happier.

|  show details
Jul 9th, 2012

very nasty, arrogant, terrible bedside manner....glad I finally got smart and found a new dr. He is very unprofessional