Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

2.5

Never met a ruder person show details Never met a ruder person
Feb 11th, 2015

Not only was this man rushing and extremely rude, he made me cry at my first OB appointment. I knew I wouldn't go back to him and found a wonderful LIJ doctor. He also charged me incorrectly on my bill and it has been a nightmere dealing with their office to get it corrected because I have to deal with a bunch of idiots. Whoever gave this man his medical license should be reevaluated.

Unsatisfied EX patient show details Unsatisfied EX patient
by Jennifer on Jun 25th, 2013

I am pregnant with my first child and met with dr Tomlinson for the first time last month. He seemed as if he had done this a million times and just rushed through his spheel of what not to eat and what not to do while pregnant. He spoke so fast that my fiance and I almost couldn't understand him. I felt rushed out of his office. A week later I called and left a message on there appointment answering machine with my name and number for a second prenatal appointment. I spoke clearly as the message states and I am still waiting for a return call from the office to schedule my appointment 2 weeks later!! Needless to say I switched doctors in the interim and am very happy with dr Gary Levine of long island women's health center in Mineola who took his time with me and was very friendly and professional. Another thing that annoys me is that dr Tomlinson did my Pap smear without anyone else present in the room. This made me feel very uncomfortable as I was always told that a female nurse should always be present if your gyno is a male. I wouldn't recommend this office to anyone!

Pregnancy show details Pregnancy
Jul 9th, 2012

This doctor was very unprofessional, he never called me back. I was high risk in my pregnancy so I switched to Dr. Johnston and have never been happier.

Jul 9th, 2012

very nasty, arrogant, terrible bedside manner....glad I finally got smart and found a new dr. He is very unprofessional