Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

3.0

Love show details Love
Feb 29th, 2016

I love both Tomlinson and Oh. I have been using them for over 5 years. They are more blunt and to the point, which is what I like. Having moved all the way out east, I still travel to them. Oh typically has a longer wait time, Tomlinson runs on time, and is a "no frills" doc which I like.

RUN! show details RUN!
Feb 8th, 2016

I do NOT care for Tomlinson, Dr. Oh is 'ok'. Both Dr's pressured me to get the flu vaccine in my 9th week of pregnancy. I refused. Every appointment after that, I was pressured even more. I still refused. I was pregnant with twins. Dr Tomlinson now started to pressure me to get an amnio (with a 45% chance of miscarriage bc of twins) I still refused. He then told me that one of my twins was probably a down syndrome baby (to get me to have the amnio) He sent me to specialist, Dr Berman who then tells me to terminate Twin A. Long story short, my husband and I swtiched OB's and hospitals and have 2 HEALTHY beautiful babies! Not one is delayed in any way and are laughing, talking, running, happy twins.

Never met a ruder person show details Never met a ruder person
Feb 11th, 2015

Not only was this man rushing and extremely rude, he made me cry at my first OB appointment. I knew I wouldn't go back to him and found a wonderful LIJ doctor. He also charged me incorrectly on my bill and it has been a nightmere dealing with their office to get it corrected because I have to deal with a bunch of idiots. Whoever gave this man his medical license should be reevaluated.

Unsatisfied EX patient show details Unsatisfied EX patient
by Jennifer on Jun 25th, 2013

I am pregnant with my first child and met with dr Tomlinson for the first time last month. He seemed as if he had done this a million times and just rushed through his spheel of what not to eat and what not to do while pregnant. He spoke so fast that my fiance and I almost couldn't understand him. I felt rushed out of his office. A week later I called and left a message on there appointment answering machine with my name and number for a second prenatal appointment. I spoke clearly as the message states and I am still waiting for a return call from the office to schedule my appointment 2 weeks later!! Needless to say I switched doctors in the interim and am very happy with dr Gary Levine of long island women's health center in Mineola who took his time with me and was very friendly and professional. Another thing that annoys me is that dr Tomlinson did my Pap smear without anyone else present in the room. This made me feel very uncomfortable as I was always told that a female nurse should always be present if your gyno is a male. I wouldn't recommend this office to anyone!

Jul 9th, 2012

very nasty, arrogant, terrible bedside manner....glad I finally got smart and found a new dr. He is very unprofessional