A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmund Torkelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmund Torkelson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmund Torkelson, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Torkelson graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Torkelson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmund Howard Torkelson DO is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edmund H. Torkelson practice?
- Dr. Edmund Torkelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Edmund Torkelson practices Internal Medicine near Beaverton, OR.
See Beaverton Internists.