General Practitioner, Internists

1960 NW 167th Pl
Ste 204
Beaverton, OR 97006
503-614-8735
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  Not as accurate of a DR. as you think  |  show details
Apr 24th, 2012

I was in a accident and DR. Torkelson ordered an MRI and misdiagnosed my results of the MRI. Which in turn cost me thousands of dollars in co-pays/procedures! 1.5 yrs of horrible suffering from pain and jumping from Dr to Dr until I found a one who from the original MRI DR. Torkelson reviewed was able to diagnose the problem. This DR. even showed me the MRI which Torkelson never did. Even after needing 3 surgeries, DR Torkelson NEVER follow up on my care. Very disappointing. Even more disappointing is trying to find another primary care Dr.

|  wouldn't take me because I have medicare as secondary  |  show details
Dec 9th, 2011

Though I have excellent primary insurance, they would not accept me as I have Medicare as my secondary, due to disability, While I said I was willing to pay the co-pays (15%) and they did not need to bill Medicare, they wouldn't make an appointment. Their is a over 4 month wait to get in even if they did take me. If you are going to get old and be on Medicare (everybody will eventualy). Don't get established there if you plan to live past 65.

|  Great Physician  |  show details
Jan 13th, 2011

Dr. Torkelson is my favortie doctor. I've had a number of personal physicians over the years... He aided me in finding a good doctor to repair my chronic back issues. He even came to visit me in the hospital post op. There are few doctors that will do that these days. I respect him greatly.

|  Doctor Who Cares  |  show details
May 21st, 2010

Dr. Torkelson always makes me feel like I am the most important patient he has. His diagnosis is accurate. His prescriptions starts to work immediately towards curing the problem. The Dr personally follows up and answers any questions that I may have. He is the kind of Family Doctor I grew up with. Highly recommend him!