A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmund Trice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmund Trice is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trice
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Trice Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmund Trice, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Trice graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Trice has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmund Winston Trice MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Edmund W. Trice practice?
- Dr. Edmund Trice has 1 office location.
Dr. Edmund Trice practices Ophthalmology near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Ophthalmologists.