A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmund Trice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmund Trice is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trice
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Trice Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmund Trice, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Trice graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Trice has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmund Winston Trice MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Edmund W. Trice practice?
- Dr. Edmund Trice has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edmund Trice practices Ophthalmology near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Midlothian, VA.
See Richmond Ophthalmologists.