A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. EJerome Umanos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Umanos graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Umanos has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Bethany Hospital
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. EJerome Jerome Umanos MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. EJerome J. Umanos practice?
- Dr. EJerome Umanos has 2 office locations.
Dr. EJerome Umanos practices Pediatrics near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pediatricians.