A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmund Wilkinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmund Wilkinson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Holter monitoring
- Stress Testing
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilkinson graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Wilkinson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wilkinson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edmund Wilkinson practice?
Dr. Edmund Wilkinson practices Internal Medicine near Wenonah, NJ.
See Wenonah Internists.