A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmund Wilkinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmund Wilkinson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Holter monitoring
- Stress Testing
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilkinson graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Wilkinson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmund Wilkinson DO is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edmund Wilkinson practice?
- Dr. Edmund Wilkinson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edmund Wilkinson practices Internal Medicine near Wenonah, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Blackwood, NJ and Stratford, NJ.
See Wenonah Internists.