A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmund Witkowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmund Witkowski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmund Witkowski, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Witkowski graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Witkowski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
- Engelwood Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Witkowski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edmund G. Witkowski practice?
Dr. Edmund Witkowski practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Venice, FL.
Additional practice locations include: North Port, FL and Englewood, FL.
See Venice Orthopedic Surgeons.