A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmunde Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmunde Stewart is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from University Of St. Andrews, Scotland.
Dr. Stewart has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital Of Port Jefferson New York Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmunde Andrew Stewart MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edmunde A. Stewart practice?
- Dr. Edmunde Stewart has 1 office location.
Dr. Edmunde Stewart practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Port Jefferson, NY.
See Port Jefferson Orthopedic Surgeons.