A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmunde Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmunde Stewart is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stewart
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stewart Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from University Of St. Andrews, Scotland.
Dr. Stewart has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital Of Port Jefferson New York Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmunde Andrew Stewart MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edmunde A. Stewart practice?
- Dr. Edmunde Stewart has 1 office location.
Dr. Edmunde Stewart practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Port Jefferson, NY.
See Port Jefferson Orthopedic Surgeons.