A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmundo Rubio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmundo Rubio is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmundo Rubio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubio graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Rubio has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rubio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 94 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans