Dr. Edmundo Rivera Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edmundo Rivera?

Adult ADHD

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Edmundo Rivera?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 31st, 2016

The best Dr I've ever had!

Dr Rivera is a wonderful, caring, and compassionate man. He has helped me so much over the last 7years. My only complaint would be the lack of organization and response/urgency with paperwork. I may lose my social security disability case purely bc of records not being handled correctly. That is the office staff being too busy and not following through. I will continue to see him regardless; bc he is just that wonderful!

March 15th, 2016

Diagnoses patients and treats those who need it most without ridiculing them for their illness.

I first saw Dr. Rivera in the mid 1990's; when he practiced in the Brevard county area. I am a disabled veteran; that needs the help of someone; that has experience, and understands; that there are patients with multiple problems. I have severe spinal disease, anxiety, depression, and other problems, and the spinal disease has left me in a position; where even a short drive of 15 to 20 minutes can put me in the bed for 2 to 3 days, but I travel over 1 hour each way to see him; because I feel like he is doing all he can for me, and his wife goes out of her way to be nice to me and my wife of 47 years. Be honest with him, trust him, and he will go out of his way to help.

December 3rd, 2015

A Common Pill Pusher

This guy actually allows teens to tell him what mess to prescribe!!! He does not consult with the parents outside of the presence of the kids, and when prescribing drugs for ADD or ADHD he does not check with the parents or the schools to see if the meds prescribed are working or are the correct ones or if they child is just trying to get high. The wait in the office is ridiculous and he should fire his wife and hire a competent person.

September 18th, 2015

I really liked his wife the receptionist, she was very nice, but I would show up at least thirty minutes early for my appointment and would end up waiting in the office for at LEAST two hours every time I went. I didn't understand why that was because every time I went in to talk to him he spoke to me for all of 5 minutes if that, and asked simple basic questions. He didn't seem like he really cared which made me hesitant to open up and receive the attention and help that I needed.

August 26th, 2015

Been seeing Dr rivera since 1998/1999 I drive from covoa to orange city just to be able to continue to see Dr rivera. He and his wife have been great to me. I came down with cancer about 18 months ago. They have been great

July 24th, 2015

Have been going to Dr. Rivera for 4 years...and he is wonderful...he listens....and CARES!!...

May 12th, 2015

Find another

March 25th, 2015

Excellent Doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Rivera since his practice began in Orange City Florida - Excellent, Excellent, Excellent

February 12th, 2015

Excellent doctor has have been my doctor 17 years would not change him wish there was more doctors like him thank you for helping me through my many hard times

October 26th, 2014

Patient

October 25th, 2013

I had called this office checking if this Dr. was taking new patients. The lady who answered had no clue what to tell me. She said they took new patients but wanted to check. She took personal information including policy number etc. She said she'd have the office manager call me back. I hadn't heard from them in 4 days, I call back today and after getting bounced around someone answers on a speaker phone and says Dr. isn't taking new patients. This office will never get my business. There's many Dr.'s out there who pride in their office personnel giving good service as it is a reflection to the Dr. These ladies wasted 4 days of my time. It was a very simple question.

August 30th, 2013

great doc

He listens, he addresses your concerns, he works with you to ensure that you get better-overall a great doctor. As for his office staff (his wife pretty much), I've had no problems with her and she's been more than willing to change my appointments to earlier or later times. Just be respectful and courteous, and you'll get the same back.