A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmundo Rubio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmundo Rubio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmundo Rubio, MD is board certified in Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubio graduated from Universidad De Chile, Santiago.
Dr. Rubio has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmundo Raul Rubio MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edmundo R. Rubio practice?
- Dr. Edmundo Rubio has 5 office locations.
Dr. Edmundo Rubio practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Roanoke, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Christiansburg, VA and Hardy, VA.
See Roanoke Internists and Roanoke Sleep Medicine Doctors.