A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmundo Sagastume:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sagastume
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sagastume Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Dr. Sagastume has 2 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmundo A Sagastume MD is a male Radiation Oncologist and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Edmundo A. Sagastume practice?
- Dr. Edmundo Sagastume has 1 office location.
Dr. Edmundo Sagastume practices Radiation Oncology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Radiologists.