A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmundo Sagastume:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Sagastume has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sagastume accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 27 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edmundo A. Sagastume practice?
Dr. Edmundo Sagastume practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Radiation Oncology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn General Practitioners, Dearborn Internists, Dearborn Pulmonologists, and Dearborn Oncologists.