A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmundo Sagastume:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Dr. Sagastume has 2 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sagastume accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 27 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edmundo A. Sagastume practice?
Dr. Edmundo Sagastume practices Radiation Oncology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Radiation Oncologists.