A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edmundo Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edmundo Tan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edmundo Tan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Tan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bedford Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edmundo Noel Tan MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Edmundo N. Tan practice?
- Dr. Edmundo Tan has 1 office location.
Dr. Edmundo Tan practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Endocrinology near Bedford, IN.
See Bedford Pediatricians, Bedford Emergency Physicians, and Bedford Pediatric Specialists.