A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edna Arteaga-Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edna Arteaga-Hernandez is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edna Arteaga-Hernandez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arteaga-Hernandez graduated from Universidad De Montemorelos.
Dr. Arteaga-Hernandez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edna Sonia Arteaga-Hernandez MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edna S. Arteaga-Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Edna Arteaga-Hernandez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edna Arteaga-Hernandez practices Family Medicine near Rialto, CA.
See Rialto Family Physicians.