A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edna Dycoco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Dycoco graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Dycoco has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southeastern Ohio Regional Medical Ctr
- South Eastern Ohio Regional Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dycoco accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edna J. Dycoco practice?
Dr. Edna Dycoco practices Pediatrics near Cambridge, OH.
See Cambridge Pediatricians.