A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edna Dycoco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edna Dycoco is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dycoco graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Dycoco has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southeastern Ohio Regional Medical Ctr
- South Eastern Ohio Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edna Jacinto Dycoco MD is a female Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Edna J. Dycoco practice?
- Dr. Edna Dycoco has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edna Dycoco practices Pediatrics near Cambridge, OH.
See Cambridge Pediatricians.