Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edna Ekuban-Gordon
Dr. Edna Ekuban-Gordon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Martinsville, VA. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Ekuban-Gordon is affiliated with Memorial Hospital of Martinsville & Henry County, Albemarle Hospital and Hugh Chatham Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Edna Ekuban-Gordon has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Edna Ekuban-Gordon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Martinsville, VA.
Dr. Thabit Bahhur
Emergency Medicine, General Practice
Martinsville, VA 0.01 mi34
Dr. Richard Perren
Martinsville, VA 0.01 mi32
Dr. Mark Stowe
Martinsville, VA 0.01 mi23