A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edna Hamilton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edna Hamilton is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edna Hamilton, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamilton graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hamilton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edna S Hamilton MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Edna S. Hamilton practice?
- Dr. Edna Hamilton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edna Hamilton practices Diagnostic Radiology near Newton Lower Falls, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA and Wareham, MA.
See Newton Lower Falls Radiologists.