A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edna Ku:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ku
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ku Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Dr. Ku has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Feather River Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edna Ku MD and PHD is a female Hematologist and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Edna Ku practice?
- Dr. Edna Ku has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edna Ku practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Oroville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Paradise, CA.
See Oroville Hematologists and Oroville Oncologists.