Dr. Edna Kung Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edna Kung?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 9th, 2012

Edna was extremely knowledgeable. She explained things well but she did not listen to me which made me uncomfortable. When I was trying to explain my situation to her she kept interrupting me to ask me routine questions that were unrelated to anything I was trying to explain to her. The only thing she knew about me was what her assistant must have told her. I could not believe this woman interrupted me about five or six times while i was trying to quickly explain to her what was happening with my body. I could not believe she was so unconcerned about the reason as to why I made an appointment in the first place. She was very knowledgeable but I want someone who will take a few minutes to listen to me as well. I walked out of that office thinking wow that was the most routine doctors visit ever, she was nice but she treated me like i was a specimen not a human being. Everything was completely out of the book. She did do an unscheduled paps mere right then and there, and it was the quickest/best pap ive ever had. She knew what she was doing but i am going to go to someone who is more personable and listens.

June 20th, 2011

Kung is the Best

I agree with other reviewers that she puts one at ease and remembers me from visit to visit. I'd recommend her any day. She has done a good job diagnosing and problem solving for me.

April 4th, 2011

She always puts me at ease on one of my least favorite days of the year. Even though I see her once a year, she remembers the last appointment like it was yesterday so I feel like I'm going to someone I know.

September 1st, 2010

Wasted my time, still suffering

First of all, this doctor will talk your ear off about anything. A doctors visit estimated at 45 minutes too up 1.5 hours because she would not stop talking about her kids and family. I came to her with a medical issue that has yet to be resolved and she had no solutions on how to make it better besides more visits. The staff was unprofessional and rude and I have left every appointment frustrated and upset because she was unable to help. I'm finding another doctor who can and is willing to help.

August 11th, 2010

I have never been so at ease at a doctor's appointment. I will never go anywhere else in Portland!

May 25th, 2010

great listener

Open to alternatives, great at making me feel heard. Took time, I didn't feel like she was in any hurry at all.

March 9th, 2016