A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edna Lord:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edna Lord, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lord graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Lord has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edna Romero Lord MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Edna R. Lord practice?
- Dr. Edna Lord has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edna Lord practices Pediatrics near Plainview, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bay Shore, NY and Forest Hills, NY.
See Plainview Pediatricians.