A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edna Lord:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edna Lord, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lord graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Lord has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lord accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edna R. Lord practice?
Dr. Edna Lord practices Pediatrics near Plainview, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bay Shore, NY and Forest Hills, NY.
See Plainview Pediatricians.