A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edna Lord:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edna Lord, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lord graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lord has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lord accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edna R. Lord practice?
Dr. Edna Lord practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Plainview, NY and Manhasset, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.