A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edna Mancilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edna Mancilla, MD is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mancilla graduated from Universidad De Chile, Santiago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mancilla has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Chop Clinical Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edna Eliana Mancilla MD is a female Pediatric Endocrinologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Edna E. Mancilla practice?
- Dr. Edna Mancilla has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edna Mancilla practices Pediatric Endocrinology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ and Voorhees, NJ.
See Philadelphia Endocrinologists.